About Sunset Lodging in Sunriver
Family owned and operated for more than 30 years.
Our Service Sets Us Apart
Sunset Lodging, located in the renowned Sunriver resort area of Oregon, features one of the largest selection of Sunriver rental homes and condos. We pride ourselves on having the best value in Sunriver, and not to mention the best service. Our service sets us apart.
We strive to provide a legendary service and a quality product. Our goal is to exceed customer’s expectations.
We make customer service everybody’s business and empower our staff to make on-the-spot decisions in the guest’s interest.
Our Customer Bill of Rights
- Outstanding customer service—our goal is to provide only the very best service possible!
- Receive prompt, courteous service and accurate information
- Receive the best accommodations available at time of reservation in the price range requested
- Arrive in a clean, comfortable, well-stocked home or condo with amenities that include at least the following basics: a starter set of soap (dish, hand, shower & laundry), paper products & coffee filters, telephones, FREE high-speed Internet access (wireless & standard available), TV with basic cable and appliances that are in proper working order
- Have confidentiality respected.
- Receive value for your money in your lodging and Sunriver experience with our Sunset Perks! program and our year-round specials
- Be informed when there are delays or when things go wrong, and be treated with care during these unusual circumstances
- Comment on your guest experience and receive a prompt response to comments, concerns and suggestions
- Be treated with respect in a way that shows Sunset Lodging cares about concerns, fixing the problem, and all guest inconveniences
Sunset Lodging, located in the renowned Sunriver resort area of Oregon, features one of the largest selections of Sunriver rental homes and condos. We pride ourselves on having the best value in Sunriver, and not to mention the best service.
Established in 1987, Sunset Lodging grew into thriving vacation rental company. Scott Pence took ownership of Sunset Lodging in 2001 from the previous owner and founder. Scott started with Sunset Lodging in 1994 as a Closer, among other duties such as laundry and working in the housekeeping department. After a very short time at the business, Scott was given a management role. As a result of a death in the family, Scott had to leave Central Oregon only to return to Sunset Lodging as the General Manager in 1996. He was chiefly responsible for growing the company from a mere 124 vacation homes to almost 200 today.
Fill out this form and a Sunriver Vacation Planner will call you to answer any questions you may have.